For PUA®, Scaffolding Protector, expansives anchorages, scaffold base plate, or other products inquiries, you can contact with the agent of your territory (see Worldwide Agents page) or you can contact directly to ANDTEC at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General and sales conditions
- Package: 100 units of same colour.
- One unit PUA® is a180º part.
- PUA® is available on red, yellow and blue colour(see Product page).
- You can print your logo on PUA®
- Minimal run of: 1000 units.
- Logo size (aprox): 7.x3.5 cm.
- PUA® must be assembled according to the assembly instructions (see assembly page) and it is recommended using plastic straps or similar, for a correct assembly and with a minimal length of 350mm (not included in price).
- Expansive anchorage package: see our product/anchorages page.
- Scaffold base plate package: see our product/base plate page
Different sales conditions should be agreeded with your agent.
The Universal Scaffolding Protector, PUA® is a safety element and not a system, for what the user of PUA® is in last instance the person in charge of safety, appropriate assembly and of the determination of the adequacy and units of the product to install in every work, for the due use and managing that is destined to the above mentioned product, assuming the risks and responsibilities, of any nature derived from this.
The expansive anchorages are assembly elements and not a system, for what the determination of the quantity, dimensions and location of the expansive anchorages necessary to install is a responsibility of the user and it will have to be realized in conformity with the scaffold manufacturer instructions and the calculation and technical project realized by the user for every individual project.
PUA® is a product that once assembled remains exposed to being manipulated and or spoilt by third parties. ANDTEC does not accept liability for claims made by ANDTEC clients, agent customers or and any third parties.
All warranty claims must be made in writing and within a maximum period of 1 day after receiving the goods. The customer must send at least one claim letter to ANDTEC offices in order to verify and assess the defect and according the results, ANDTEC will decide the replacement or refund or the most appropriate solution.